WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Decision Makers From:
- Automotive OEMs
- Tier 1 and 2 Suppliers
- Engineering Consultancies
- Advanced/Sustainable Material Manufacturers
- Software Solutions
- Blockchain Solutions
- Recycling & Reuse Companies
With The Following Job Titles:
SVP, VP, Chief, Principal, Director, Head, Manager, General Manager of -
- Life Cycle, Life Cycle Analysis, LCA/Life Cycle Assessment
- Sustainability / Sustainable
- Environment / Environmental
- Circular Economy
- Natural Fibres / Biomaterials
- Recycling / Recyclability
- ESG / Environmental, Social & Governance
- HSE / EHS / Environmental Health & Safety
Heads, VPs, Directors of:
- Supply Chain
A Roadmap For Achieving Carbon Neutrality In The Most Cost-Effective Way
Cutting-Edge Strategies And Technologies Aimed At Reducing Carbon Footprints, Promoting Circularity, And Achieving Commercial Viability In The Automotive Industry
The LCA & Circularity Solutions For Carbon Neutral Vehicles 2023 will be taking place again in 2023, 19-20 September this time in Germany. As the first in-person European LCA event for the automotive industry, this event offers next-level knowledge sharing and face-to-face networking. However as a fully hybrid event, you can also choose to join virtually, so don't miss out on this one of a kind collaboration opportunity.
Part of our successful series of online and in-person automotive sustainability events, held in USA, UK and Germany, this community continues to grow!
About The 2023 Event
This year's conference offers two separate agendas that delve into complex issues surrounding carbon footprint reduction and circularity, which can be booked individually.
Day 1 of the conference will focus on holistic sustainability solutions for the entire vehicle, emphasising LCA and circularity.
Day 2 will delve into carbon footprint measurement and reduction, as well as recycling solutions for EV batteries and electrification components specifically.
This unique structure allows participants to gain a comprehensive understanding of sustainability challenges and opportunities in the automotive industry while also exploring targeted solutions for EV battery recycling and carbon footprint reduction.
The agenda is designed to integrate the financial performance of carbon-neutral and sustainable vehicles into all sessions, ensuring attendees receive well-rounded perspectives.
If you need to build your knowledge and connections in this space then ensure you join over 200 other companies from the OEM tier 1- 3 supply chain by attending the LCA & Circularity Solutions for Carbon Neutral Vehicles Congress on July 5-6 this year.
Designed to assist European Automotive OEM’s and the supply chain achieve their decarbonisation and sustainability targets, this event provides genuine practical value for the sustainability community. Building on the outcomes of the previous 2 events in the series, the agenda will cover circularity innovation & new business models in practice – including repurposing factories to refresh vehicles & raise the value of components; examining easy to recycle substitutes for plastics that are cost competitive & scalable; evaluating the most efficient recycling methodologies and understanding diverse perspectives on the way ahead for battery end of life strategies.
Practical Solutions That Can Help The Automotive Industry Meet Its Sustainability Challenges
CONNECT WITH PEERS AND INDUSTRY EXPERTS TO EXCHANGE KNOWLEDGE, SHARE EXPERIENCES
AND DEVELOP VALUABLE CONNECTIONS
- IDENTIFY COST SAVINGS: Discover how LCA can help companies identify areas where they can reduce costs by using less material, energy, and resources in their manufacturing processes
- HELP YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN PARTNERS EVALUATE THE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS OF THEIR PRODUCTS and identify opportunities for improvement
- IMPROVE COLLABORATION WITH SUPPLIERS AND EXPLORE SOLUTIONS for reducing costs while improving sustainability performance for both the whole car and EV batteries, specifically
- LEARN HOW TO INTERPRET AND DEVELOP COMMON STANDARDS AND INDUSTRY-SPECIFIC GUIDELINES to ensure consistent LCA boundary interpretation
- DISCOVER HOW TO UTILISE LCA TO IMPROVE THE ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE OF YOUR PRODUCTS, differentiating your value proposition from competitors by offering more environmentally friendly options
- APPEAL TO CONSUMERS WHO ARE INCREASINGLY CONCERNED ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT of the products they purchase by improving the sustainability of your products
- LEARN ABOUT THE LATEST INNOVATIONS IN CIRCULARITY To reduce waste and improve sustainability in the automotive industry, including the use of recycled materials for body structures and components.
- GAIN PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE AND STRATEGIES FOR INCORPORATING RECYCLED MATERIALS INTO YOUR PRODUCTS, leading to more sustainable practices and reduced environmental impact
- EXPLORE THE POTENTIAL USE OF RECYCLED STEEL AND ALUMINIUM IN BODY STRUCTURES, addressing concerns about quality, availability, and cost while considering the integration of these materials into existing systems and processes.
- EXPLORE COMPLEX CIRCULARITY SOLUTIONS FOR BATTERIES, including recycling options and alternative materials
2022 AGENDA AT A GLANCE
DAY 1 - Innovating Carbon-Neutral Vehicles through Sustainable Design, Circular Economy, and Enhanced Life Cycle Assessments
- Update On EU Policy: The EU's Roadmap For The European Automotive Sector To Reach 2030 And 2035 Co2 Emission Goals
- Methodologies For Profitable Sustainable Vehicles
- Advancing LCA And Carbon Footprint Data Calculations
- Promoting Circularity Across The Supply Chain
- Utilising Closed-Loop Systems And Recycled Materials For The Car Body
- Finding Cost-Effective Solutions To Replace Traditional Plastics
DAY 2 - DRIVING SUSTAINABLE INNOVATION IN EV BATTERIES
Collaborative Strategies for Reducing Carbon Footprint, Enhancing Life Cycle Assessments And Adhering To Evolving Regulations
- New EU & UK Rules On EV Battery Carbon Footprinting And Recycling
- EV Battery Carbon Footprint Measurement
- Measuring The Carbon/Water Footprint And LCA Of Specific Raw Materials
- Strategies For EV Battery Recycling
- Selection Of Scalable Technology For Recovering Raw Materials
- Circularity For Electrification - From Battery Packs To Electric Motors