WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Decision Makers From:
- Automotive OEMs
- Tier 1 and 2 Suppliers
- Engineering Consultancies
- Advanced/Sustainable Material Manufacturers
- Software Solutions
- Blockchain Solutions
- Recycling & Reuse Companies
With The Following Job Titles:
SVP, VP, Chief, Principal, Director, Head, Manager, General Manager of -
- Life Cycle, Life Cycle Analysis, LCA/Life Cycle Assessment
- Sustainability / Sustainable
- Environment / Environmental
- Circular Economy
- Natural Fibres / Biomaterials
- Recycling / Recyclability
- ESG / Environmental, Social & Governance
- HSE / EHS / Environmental Health & Safety
Heads, VPs, Directors of:
- Supply Chain
About Our Virtual Events Page
American Business Conferences and sister company LBCG are pioneering the way for virtual events that deliver the same level of premium content that you would expect at one of our physical events. We have researched this event in detail with end users to ensure that the program delivers genuine need-to-know information and valuable content. At the time of writing the Covid-19 virus has radically altered the way in which businesses operate, and many of our virtual events will reflect the issues, challenges and solutions involved in adjusting to this new reality.
How Does It Work?
You will be sent a link to access the virtual event a few days before the event start date, together with a user name and password to login.
You need a laptop or computer with decent internet connection, to watch the speakers presentations and panel discussions, and you will use your computers' built-in microphone and camera for your participation in any roundtable discussions with groups of other delegates.
Questions can be posed to the speakers at any time by typing them in to the
Questions Box - these will be fielded to the speakers by the moderator, working in the background.
As with a live event, technical support is on hand from our platform provider throughout the event. There is also a widget to for users to access help at any time if they experience any issues with connecting to or navigating the platform.
And just like in a real conference, you can chat to other participants via our online forum. You can see who is logged in and 'in the room' at any time by visiting this section and post messages to individual participants online. You can also visit the sponsor and exhibitor pages during the conference and obtain resources and information from them, or set up a meeting or conversation.
All the sessions take place in real-time, but if you miss any sessions, don't worry, everything is recorded and available to watch again on the virtual event platform after the event has taken place. You can log back in whenever you like.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
LATEST TRENDS ON CIRCULAR ECONOMY INNOVATIONS
- Examining easy to recycle substitutes for plastics that are cost competitive & scalable
LCA CALCULATIONS FOR THE SUPPLY CHAIN
- Delivering a clear LCA calculation for tier 1 – tier 3 supply chain partners
- Evaluate the most efficient recycling methodologies
LCA SOFTWARE TOOLS AND DATABASES
- Cost-benefit analysis of the latest LCA software & database tools
- Overcoming technical recycling challenges
CARBON NEUTRAL METALS
- Decarbonizing metals including green steel and low carbon aluminum
IMPROVING MIXED METAL RECYCLING
- Hear From Global Recycling Agencies On The Roadmap Ahead
RECYCLING AND SAFETY RISK
- Managing the risks of using recycled content for safety-critical & sensitive functions of the car
- Applying circularity principles to the body-in-white & BEV related powertrain components
- Application of recycled renewable materials including plastics
APPLICATION OF LOW CARBON ALTERNATIVES
Sustainable material technology comparison evaluating the strengths &
weaknesses of different options including:
• Bio-based materials
• Natural fibers
• Transforming the supply chain and manufacturing processes to deliver low carbon natural fibers and recycled
STEEL AND ALUMINIUM - RECYCLABILITY ROADMAPS FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE
• Aluminum: Virgin versus recycled & the implications of cost & performance in decision making
• STEEL - How suppliers are adapting to increasing levels of sustainability
LIFE CYCLE ASSESSMENT OF BATTERY VERSUS FUEL CELL VERSUS SYNTHETIC FUEL
- How to recycle multi-material assemblies
- Implementing design changes to reduce the carbon footprint